Appreciated Stocks & Securities
- You can transfer appreciated stocks and securities you have owned for more than one year to Global Service Network.
- We sell your securities through our brokerage account with Edward Jones, apply the funds to the appropriate associate or project and receipt you for the market value when they are sold.
- Transferring appreciated stocks and securities results in an income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of transfer, no matter what you originally paid for them. In addition you pay no capital gains tax on the transferred stock.
- Transfer Information
- Brokerage Firm: Edward Jones
- Account Number: 65918356
- DTC Number: 0057
- Name on Account: Global Service Network
- Global Service Network’s Federal Tax ID number: 20-8686806
- Please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org with donor and designation details.
- Contact us at email@example.com or (919) 249-0146 if you have questions or need additional information.