- On average it cost 2.1% of the gift amount to process personal check donations
- All personal check donations will receive donation receipt with a tear off designation slip and return envelope for your next gift.
- We use the name and address information printed on your check to send you a receipt for tax purposes. The IRS requires that we issue a receipt to the person whose name is on the check.
- Make your check payable to Global Service Network and enclose a note stating the name of the associate or project you wish to support and the corresponding account number.
- You can mail the contribution to:
Global Service Network
PO Box 1809
Apex, NC 27502
- Do not place any other information on the “pay to the order” line or write on the memo line.
- Please be sure your check is signed and dated.