Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
- Using a checking or savings account you can give a special gift or a reoccurring gift.
- E-check/EFT is the most cost effective way to donate.
- On average it cost .003% of the gift amount to process E-check/EFT donations.
- Reoccurring gifts are drafted on the date you select and can be setup to draft monthly, quarterly or annually.
- All you need to set up an EFT is your bank account number and routing number.
- Because EFT donations are automated we only send an end of the year giving statement. If you provide an email address we will send an e-receipt after each gift. You may request a giving statement anytime by contacting our office by phone or email.
- EFT’s can be setup online or over the phone.
- To setup your gifts up online select the Give button at the top of the page then use the search box to find the Associate or project you would like to support.
- To set up your gifts by phone call our Donation Services department at (919) 249-0146 we will take your bank account information and setup the gift for you. If we are unable to take your call leave your name and number and we will contact you to collect your payment information.