Individuals or a group looking to start (or maybe have) their own ministry, but not interested in running all the ins and outs of administering the non-profit. Looking to just focus on the mission and not the admin. You do not need to have your own 501c3.
- Donation Processing – We can process checks, e-checks, credit cards and stock gifts including reoccurring e-check and credit card gifts. We are able to process donations to multiple ministry designations under the same ministry.
- Donor Services – We take care of receipting donors for their donations. For donors who desire to give a monthly check we send them a donation record, designation slip and return envelope after each check. For online donors receipts are sent electronically. All donors receive an end of the year giving statement to use for tax purposes. We also provide customer service to handle questions or concerns from donors via email or phone with most responses coming same day.
- Ministry Services – You will have online access to your database of donors and donations. We also send weekly emails detailing financial activity as well as current account balances. As with the donor service we provide customer prompt answers to your donor, donation and account questions via email or phone with most responses coming same day.
- Web Presence – Each of our individuals or ministries have their own giving page that allows them to describe their ministry. You can link your giving page to your ministry web site. See Sample Giving Page
- Credibility – Global Service Network is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability-ECFA. Our organization has a financial audit on a yearly basis conducted by an independent accounting firm.
- Licensing – Global Service Network maintains current Solicitation Licenses with those states from which donations are received.
- Financial Savings – You don’t have to pay someone to process donations, handle customer service. You are not paying the cost of setting up and maintaining a 501c3 organization including filing an annual form 990. You are not applying for and paying the cost of Solicitation Licenses in the states from which you receive funds. You are not paying the cost of developing an online presence with electronic giving options...
Alison Ingersoll ~ Women with Purpose
Gary Brown ~ Alumni Connect
Having worked with Global Service Network as a missionary for 10 years, it's evident to us that their service to the Body of Christ and all those to whom their associates minister, is significant! The professionalism and efficiency with which they have handled our donation processing (including small glitches along the way) has taken a huge load from our minds, freed us up to focus 100% on our work and given us peace of mind that an extremely important aspect of our ministry is being taken care of very well.
Michael & Kristin Cary ~ Living Truth Ministry
GSN has been an integral part of starting our ministry from the ground up. GSN allows our donors to experience the benefits and professionalism of a large ministry, even though they are supporting our small ministry. They have answered questions thoroughly and timely and went above and beyond. They truly have been a direct answer to our prayer and have proven to be God’s provision in developing our ministry. Thank you GSN for all you do!!