- Using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express you can give a special gift or a reoccurring gift .
- On average it cost 3.8% of the gift amount to process credit/debit card donations.
- Reoccurring gifts are drafted on the 5th of the month and can be setup to draft monthly, quarterly or annually. You may request a different draft date by contacting our office.
- All of the options involving credit/debit cards include a fee that is paid to the merchant processor which reduces the net amount that Global Service Network is able to use.
- Although we are able to take credit cards, GSN encourages you to live a debt-free lifestyle. If you use a credit card, we ask you to exercise integrity and only give to GSN to the extent that you have resources to cover your contribution.
- Because credit card donations are automated we only send an end of the year giving statement. If you provide an email address we will send an e-receipt after each gift. You may request a giving statement anytime by contacting our office by phone or email.
- Credit card gifts can be setup online, over the phone, or via USPS.
- To setup your gifts online select the Give button at the top of the page then use the search box to find the Associate or project you would like to support.
- To set up your gifts by phone call our Donation Services department at (919) 249-0146 we will take your credit card information and setup the gift for you. If we are unable to take your call leave your name and number and we will contact you to collect your payment information
- To set up your gifts by mail, print out and complete our Direct Giving Form and send it to us via USPS to the address listed on the form.